Why choose Takeda?
Life at Takeda strongly reflects our company strategy and brand values. Our mission is to strive toward better health for patients worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Our vision is to embody global pharmaceutical leadership through innovation, culture and growth, guided by an unwavering commitment to significantly improve the lives of patients.
Innovation based on bold leadership in science and medicine resulting in the discovery, development and delivery of high-quality, differentiated products focused on patient needs. A culture based on good corporate citizenship that empowers employees through collaboration, inclusion, trust and timely decision making. Sustainable growth in corporate value by leveraging core therapeutic areas, and an industry-leading pipeline and product portfolio.
Our vision is supported through our brand values of:
- Diversity - Takeda respects and includes a broad range of peoples and ideas in its daily operations.
- Teamwork - Takeda builds strong borderless teams through fairness and promoting shared goals.
- Commitment - Takeda works to meet our responsibilities to stakeholders on a daily basis.
- Transparency - Takeda appropriately shares information and promotes dialogue with stakeholders thereby building trust.
- Passion - Takeda's drive comes from perseverance and a strong desire to contribute to patients.
- Innovation - Takeda implements bold initiatives on a daily basis.
As the bedrock of a culture that underpins the organisation worldwide, these guiding principles inform all the activities of Takeda globally and in Ireland.
For us, it's the people that matter. We're seeking team players with unique skills and personalities who want to be part of an organisation that respects its staff and its customers. TIL attributes the success of its organisation to the success of its employees.
We strive to promote an environment in which equality and diversity are the keystones of our culture and ethos. TIL is an equal opportunities employer and will not discriminate on any of the nine grounds outlined in the Employment Equality Act, 1998-2008 in relation to the provision of learning and development. We are a diverse and dynamic workforce with over 27 different nationalities working for us.
We understand that employee benefits play a vital role in attracting the right candidates to our company. To this end we provide a wide range of benefits including the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Performance Related Bonus
- Health Care
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Defined Contribution Pension Scheme
- Increases in Annual Leave Entitlement based on Length of Service
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Life Assurance
- Permanent Health Insurance (PHI)
- Educational Assistance Programme
- Recognition Awards
- Free Parking
In addition to the benefits listed above, every employee is afforded on the job learning opportunities on a continuous basis. We also provide job specific learning to all employees to ensure that each person is competent and committed enough to achieve and excel at business objectives whilst equipping them with skills and knowledge to help them develop from a career management perspective.