The basis of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) at Takeda can be found in our Company mission of "striving toward better health for individuals and progress in medicine by developing superior pharmaceutical products." Through CSR initiatives and in line with the Company mission Takeda Ireland Limited aims to:
- Demonstrate clear leadership, governance, values and integrate responsible business practices across the business.
- Develop employees and the future workforce to build successful working lives. CSR at Takeda Ireland Limited drives towards improved employee morale and engagement.
- Invest in the communities in which the business operates and those in greatest need.
- Manage social, environmental and economic impacts in our supply chain.
- Manage resources sustainably.
Takeda's CSR Framework focuses on the following stakeholders:
Throughout the Company's CSR endeavors, we focus on our Company values of Diversity, Teamwork, Commitment, Transparency, Passion and Innovation, whilst upholding the highest ethical standards.
The Company encourages all employees to participate in community organisations and civic improvement projects and programmes which the Company supports. The Company supports a number of different organizations and events in line with our CSR framework and CSR strategy. CSR at Takeda Ireland Limited aims to build relationships with the four stakeholders outlined above.